James Adams have partnered with one of the world’s leading technology companies. This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to join the Data Engineering team and help fundamentally support the day to day running of their data estate.
The Data Engineer will focus on building and maintaining robust data pipelines to ingest, transform and deliver the right data at the right time. The Data Engineer will connect with the backbone of the company to formulate data and future data.
The Data Engineer will have the exciting opportunity to redesign, remap and rebuild on the existing database as our client current migrates into the cloud.
The ideal Data Engineer would have:
- A strong knowledge of SQL
- An understanding of how data is collected and analysed
- Some knowledge of audit or an audit background
- Strong Data Warehousing knowledge
- The ability to work in a proactive environment
Our client has a hybrid approach, where they would ask for one day working from the office, although this is flexible!
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, we'd love to speak to you.
Please feel free to get in touch on a confidential basis.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet