HR Consultant based in Ashton Under Lyne and the rate is £20.54 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 0006 498E / 1
This role will involve:
- To provide a professional advisory/consultancy service on human resource/workforce development issues across the organisation, schools and external customers to develop and support organisational or individual specific HR solutions
- To effectively manage a large and complex human resource caseload and ensure that casework and investigation processes are streamlined and handled quickly and efficiently.
- To advise and support Managers/Head Teachers with the management of organisational change and human resource planning, consulting with appropriate stakeholders and engaging with the workforce to achieve positive workforce outcomes
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders to influence, challenge and support continued improvement in service delivery to achieve organisational goals; with people at the heart of everything we do
- Horizon scanning, leading on and ensuring an up to date knowledge base of employment law, organisational and workforce development approaches and initiatives; locally, regionally and nationally
- To support the workforce development programme (known as the People Plan) by identifying opportunities and supporting activities to ensure we have an appropriately skilled workforce and a culture and ethos that enables all to do their best whilst enabling good health and wellbeing, for example, preparing and deliver training session/briefings to Managers/Employees/Head Teachers and external customers.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration