Technology Services – Architect (Microsoft Office 365) - Wimbledon
Working in a team environment, the Technology Services – Architect (“Architect”) will be responsible for providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. The Senior Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership and/or support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
As a trusted adviser the Architect will create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. The highly motivated individual will maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
The Architect may provide account team support for complex projects/programs to include business and technical solutions throughout the pre-sales process and the planning, design, implementation and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy and architecture alignment to the business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilise IT to drive competitive advantage.
* Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
* Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
* Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
* Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
* Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
* Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Highly motivated and results oriented
* 3+ years of experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organisation (>2000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
* 5+ years of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role.
* Must to be certified or working towards Microsoft Office 365 through “70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services”
* Expert knowledge in one and Advanced knowledge of at least two in the following technology areas
* Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
* Business Productivity (SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
* Exchange & Messaging Technologies
* Network and Advanced Security in Office 365
* Information management
* Mobility and WAN
* Identity management
* Desirable skills to have experience around the following:
* Enterprise Mobility & Security (EM+S)
* SCCM & Intune (OSD)
* Skype for Business (Unified Communications & Enterprise Voice)
* Will have experience from all phases of the development lifecycle and of formal approaches to development (Agile, MSF), project management (Prince II, PMP) and service management (ITIL).
* Solid problem solving skills required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen.
* Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers and at conferences.
Desirable Technical Skills & Certifications:
* 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
* 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
* 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
* 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
* 70-398: Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
* 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
* 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
* 70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
* 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
* 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices
* 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
* MCSA: Office 365
* MCSE: Productivity
* Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
* Production of high quality technical documentation (High / Low Level Design Documents)
* Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
* Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
* Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications.
* Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that requires regular (60%) travel.