Backend Developer (PHP), £65,000
Join this team who work with comparison products and data insight tools that power both their own brand activity and large partners such as Compare the Market. They are a business specialised in finding the best deals available in energy, broadband, mobile, digital TV and break down insurance.
They are looking for a passionate and experienced engineers with proven and deep experience working with PHP and associated frame works (Cake & Symfony). If you can work both autonomously and collaboratively within your team, this is a fantastic opportunity for experience software engineers to join and contribute to a small but highly effective and business critical team.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Work within the Engineering Team to design, build and maintain business critical applications
- Identify areas of improvement and build upon best practices
- Modernisation of legacy infrastructure and applications
- Produce well-structured and test-driven code across multiple projects
- Ensuring security best practices are maintained and improved upon
- Advanced knowledge of PHP (Cake/Symfony) and/or Node.js/TypeScript
- Building applications for deployment to cloud environments (AWS)
- Building high traffic, scalable, secure, and resilient APIs and Web Services
- Relational and NoSQL Database Design and Optimisation
- Working knowledge of CI and CD Pipelines. TeamCity / Bitbucket / Jenkins
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £65,000.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or call 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet