Hello Education are seeking to recruit a dedicated Teaching Assistant, who has experience supporting SEN pupils, to start in a Middlesbrough based primary school in September. The successful Teaching Assistant will be joining a passionate and hardworking team, who all share the same drive to make education accessible to all pupils, on a long-term basis.
Starting 1st September, the Teaching Assistant will need to have previously supported pupils who have a range of additional needs, including Autism and Challenging behaviour, as they will be mainly based within an onsite SEN base.
The successful teaching assistant will have the following;
- Level 2 or above teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Supported SEN pupils including Autism
- Previously worked with children aged 3-11 years old
- Great communication skills
- Be able to work as part of the wider team and independently
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Market leading pay scale for all employees
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education