We seek a Dispatcher on a full time contract role. After 6mth term, the role will become permanent.
You will be working in a fuel distribution environment for one of the largest energy companies in the world.
The position involves managing the day to day stock, vehicle and drivers, relevant to customer deliveries, and making sure all are efficiently and safely reaching their destinations in time.
- Customer focus; delivering effective logistics solutions by understanding the customer’s needs and developing relationships.
- Managing focus; identifying, rerouting, reallocating, & managing activity to ensure delivery to a high standard of safety and service.
- People focused; Working closely with the Operations Manager communicating details to the team as required.
- 5am -4pm , 40 hour week.
- 2 shift patterns - Wednesday to Saturday or Mon,Tue and Fri &Sat
- £28k based on 40 hours - OTE £32k plus
- Employee roadmap leads to excellent progression potential.
- Permanent contract after 6 months
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics