KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Hybrid - Home/Office based
Salary: Circa £28,000
Package: Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension + More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading training provider, who are currently looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive.
- Must hold solid occupational experience within Marketing, with a sound understanding of marketing methods and best practices.
- Ability to manage projects and ensure objectives are achieved in a timely manner.
- Must be fully competent in the use of the full Adobe CC suite (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Ideally hold an understanding of the Apprenticeship sector, though this is not essential.
- Confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Working for a leading training organisation, who deliver a variety of training and employment programmes, you will be responsible for the production of creative design solutions to raise the profile of the business and represent our client's brand identity.
- Project managing
- Taking the lead on the companies social media presence
- Creating content for briefs, social media, brochures, blogs, companies website etc
- Work closely with the Marketing Director, to devise creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications.
- Analyse website performance and take the lead in building an SEO profile, enabling our client to rank highly.
- Liaise with clients to develop engaging marketing materials that will benefit all parties.
- Produce a range of photography and videography projects.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education