A Private Dental Practice well-known for its excellent dental services has let us know about a new Specialist Endodontist role available in Leigh-on-Sea.
The Practice is looking for an experience candidate willing to maintain the high standard of Patient and Clinical Care already provided at the Practice, whilst always looking for ways to further improve.
About the role:
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available
- 45-50% Split on All work completed
- Highest standards of Patient and Clinical Care
- Full Clinical Freedom within your GDC remit
- Building on and developing on an established and loyal Patient List
- Career Opportunities across the Dental group
- Treating the cause, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the tooth root, dental pulp, and surrounding tissue
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at the Practice
- Ongoing training available with access to webinars, mentoring and more
- June/ July Start
About the practice:
- Mixed-Practice (NHS and Private work)
- Spacious Surgeries – All with Windows and Air-con
- Support from an Experienced and Qualified team + Exceptional Nurses
- Heavy investment on high-end tech including – SOE/ EXACT, Digital X-rays, CBCT Scanner, Itero Scanner and more
- On-street Parking available
- Join us!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing