Contract Shipping Administrator
3 month + contract (Immediate start available)
Hours – Flexible working, core hours 10-2 / 2-4pm (37.5 hour week) and early finish Friday
On site parking, tea/ coffee facilities
Busy business offering a friendly team-based atmosphere are looking for a Shipping Administrator/ Export Co-Ordinator for an initial contract period to start asap.
Due to continued new business and growth they are seeking a shipping / import / export Administrator to undertake an interesting and varied role. Key responsibilities will include:
- · Preparing Shipping documentation including delivery notes, packing notes / commercial invoices
- Ensuring all export documentation meets / complies with country specific regulations
- · Ensure all shipments are clearly identified and recorded
- Liaise with customs & excise HMRC and ensure upkeep of import records
- Proactively working with either the end customer or agents/sales to make sure that prepayments or (LoC) letters of credit are received within a time-scale that enables on time delivery.
- · Maintaining traceable records and collating and reporting on cost of shipping products
- · Updating customer orders on the inhouse ERP system
To succeed in this varied Export Administrator / Shipping Administrator role you will need to have
An import / export administration, shipping or dispatch administration / technical administration or similar background
An understanding of international export /shipping requirements
Be happy working as part of a team environment
Good communication and organisational skills
To apply – Please email your CV via apply now or contact Alison Kemp at Orion to discuss further.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics