James Adams has partnered with the flagship Media Agency that is part of one of the Top 3 global agency networks. Our client is currently looking for an experienced SEO Account Manager to join their team!
This is a permanent position working hybrid remotely in the heart of London.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the SEO Account Director, you will devise and implement SEO strategies for the company's clients. You will be responsible for knowledge of SEO, including how to execute concepts, and use data-driven approaches to provide actionable recommendations. The role may include helping to mentor and teach junior team members. You will also help to retain and win new business and integrate with other channels to expand service offerings for clients.
What are we looking for?
Put simply, someone who is excited about organic search and can translate organic data into actionable recommendations to our clients.
You are passionate, driven, and excited about organic search. You have experience developing organic strategies that have provided real results for different brands and campaigns. You move fast, but your recommendations are grounded in insight. You’re comfortable taking on projects both independently and collaboratively with a team.
Some of the experience we would expect to see for this role includes:
- At least 2-4 years directly of search engine optimization experience
- Experience working with large clients to plan and implement online campaigns and strategies which add real value to their KPIs
- Strong understanding of data and how to attribute organic updates to completed projects and updates, experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and others
- Strong knowledge of organic search and a thirst to continue learning more – algorithm updates and new technologies are exciting
If of interest please send your CV now to apply !
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR