Senior Commercial Analyst
£45,000 to £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Automotive manufacturing company in Banbury.
Leading the way for Automotive exteriors, this company, with a heavy focus on innovation, employee empowerment and teamwork, are looking for a proactive Senior Commercial Analyst to support commercially across Sales, Operations, and Finance
Responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Analyst
- Supporting and managing the quoting and costing activities for new and existing business opportunities.
- To be able to assess manufacturing processes and understand and be able to define the cost drivers.
- Analysis of all customer RFQ’s to ensure all required information is available to put together a quotation pack for a new enquiry or a change to existing.
- To assist in driving the production of appropriate data to ensure that all enquiries are managed efficiently and within agreed timescales.
- Support and prepare commercial claims in conjunction with the customer account managers.
- Liaise closely with all Operational Departments and Purchasing to obtain the correct input data required for all new business opportunities and customer claims
- Ability to interpret product concept sheets and complex BOM’s.
- To be able to complete the companies costing model to develop business cases to be presented and approved through the quote approval process.
- Support in the preparation of the annual Business plan activities.
- Be the team leader for the department, and the Commercial Manger UK’s deputy, for the division
- To provide and support all reporting activities required for the commercial department.
- To support the Commercial Manager UK, acting as his representative in internal and external meetings as required
- Conduct and lead meetings with various cross-functional team members to support the quoting process and existing programs.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working within manufacturing in a commercial, cost analyst role, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Must have a good understanding of absorption and activity-based costing
- Good Commercial background
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understand of manufacturing processes.
- Strong analyst with experience in Excel key.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing