Title: Business System Solutions Technical Lead
Salary: Up to £75,000 Plus Car Allowance
Location: Stoke or Manchester (Hybrid working - 2 days onsite)
Our client is looking for A Technical Lead who will play a key role within the technical leadership of the Business System Solutions department. Business Systems Solutions (BSS) is an exciting function within the Company, set up to support the wider business as it continues to grow.
The team utilise various technologies to implement third party products and services across premise, SaaS and Cloud Solutions, to support processes within the business to drive effectiveness, efficiency, scalability and sustainability. Reporting into the BSS Architect you will have a demonstrable background in design, system implementation and architecture within a comparable organisation operating at scale.
Remaining hands-on, you will help to coordinate and drive team efforts to deliver both bespoke and third party solutions and systems. We are seeking someone who will help to shape, build, grow and galvanise our product portfolio.
You will be working closely with the internal team as well as other business stakeholders and will receive exposure to new and varied technologies, along with having the opportunity to influence the technical direction of the team.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Ability to provide technical guidance and assure technical excellence across a broad range of technologies and solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of gathering and clarifying business needs, then translating them into actionable plans within a fast changing environment.
- Experience of selecting, designing, implementing and integrating third party and bespoke custom solutions.
- Strong software development experience ideally using distributed version control such as Git and modern CI/CD technologies.
- In depth understanding of modern technologies, systems and solutions.
- Technical delivery experience across a range of solution types.
- Strong understanding of on premise, Cloud and hybrid models including SaaS, IPaaS, Kubernetes and Containers.
- Exposure to Infrastructure as Code andTerraform would be advantageous.
- Translating business needs into effective and sustainable solutions.
- Providing technical leadership to the BSS team by coaching, mentoring and helping to develop and grow a cross functional team.
- Ensuring governance around quality, rules, standards and processes within the team.
- Managing the quality of solutions technically, practically, and pragmatically.
- Working with a broad range of stakeholders and mapping high level, long term product development requirements for future platform considerations.
- Influencing solution and application choices with integration and scale in mind, helping to build our product portfolio.
- Providing leadership on key architectural decisions and acting as a point of technical escalation for the teams delivering your design. Designing, developing and supporting new and existing products.
This role comes with many benefits including a 30% annual bonus
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet