Procurement Business Partner based in Barnet and the rate is £28.46 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ642212
This role will involve
- To work as part of a dynamic specialist Procurement team to deliver strategic Procurement in line with best practice guidance and leading on specific projects within a portfolio of projects/programmes that deliver high value, improved and cost efficiency savings
- Assist the Team Leader in the delivery of the annual work plan ensuring performance to key milestones and agreed key performance indicators are achieved.
- Where required, with support, to take a lead on delivering the end-to-end procurement process for routine procurements and/or lead specific policy/system/training initiatives
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively. To be the welcoming response to clients /contractors and signposting them to the correct area of the Procurement Service
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services