Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£23000 - £25000/annum Uncapped Commission + Incentives
Lower Earley, RG6
Benefits including Gym/Private Medical options, Free parking on site, Lunch Club & Holiday Incentives, Wellness Days & Much More…
Are you keen to kick-start your sales career?
Why not consider becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
We are a leading engineering recruitment agency that are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join us and train to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Desired Skills and Experience of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Ideally you will have some sales experience (this could be gained within retail, estate agency, direct sales etc)
- You are hungry for success and motivated to make money.
- You exhibit an ability to demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and over-achievement.
- Strong telephone based communication is one of your strengths.
- You have Intelligence combined with an ability to soak up information and sell confidently to others.
- You have a real desire to progress in your career and become the very best at what you do.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need:
- To show a propensity for sales.
- To demonstrate your ability to learn fast.
- To work hard and demonstrate a resilient attitude.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Building new client relationships and securing job roles to work on.
- Advertising and actively resourcing candidates that match the client vacancy requirements.
- Qualifying candidates over the telephone to assess suitability for positions.
- Building strong relationships with your candidates - increasing your industry knowledge
- Continually building your social profile using LinkedIn
- Adding relevant candidate and client information to the database and building a strong pipeline.
Why work with us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York etc).
- Working from home on a Friday – plus a 3pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual programme of body and mind activities.
If you feel that you have the transferable skills or experience to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, simply Click and apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more call Georgina Leonard at Orion Electrotech Reading for a confidential conversation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, Incentives etc
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales