A great and varied role has become available for a Lettings Administrator with an excellent market leader in Harborne, Birmingham. My client is well respected in the local area and has built up a strong reputation for their first class client care.
As Lettings Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, be extremely presentable, with the ability to work off your own initiative and be able to work proactively and flexibly with a positive approach.
Being a team player is essential for the Lettings Administrator role as you will be supporting the lettings team daily providing high levels of efficient and accurate administration to all managed properties.
The Lettings Administrator requires excellent attention to detail and will be responsible for:
- Drawing up tenancy agreements and renewals
- Processing move in documents
- Compiling marketing details for properties available to let
- Processing and arranging deposit returns
In addition as Lettings Administrator you may be asked to support the lettings team with other general responsibilities such as:
- Welcoming clients
- Answering & offering advice on the telephone
- Booking appointments on to the internal diary system
- Maintenance of databases and client records
Lettings Administrator experience needed:
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player & articulate
- Quick thinker & customer focussed
- Flexible working approach
- Proactive & enthusiastic
This is a great opportunity for a detail orientated, experienced Lettings Administrator looking for their next career move.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £19,000 plus commission OTE £22,000
- Industry Sector Property
Secondary School or equivalent