We have an exciting opportunity for a new Senior Service Delivery Manager to join an outstanding Service Delivery team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to drive customer satisfaction overseeing a variety of ITIL-related and customer relationship duties.
- To provide a primary contact point to customers and stakeholders for service delivery-related issues.
- Understand the services to be delivered and all commercial and contractual obligations for your aligned accounts.
- Produce and collate service performance documentation for aligned customers on a weekly/monthly or quarterly basis
- Provide analysis, insight and recommendations for service and customer satisfaction improvements based on the service performance data included in the Service Report packs.
- Arrange and take the lead role in all service review meetings, both regular and ad-hoc.
- Ensure delivery of KPIs and Service Level Agreements are in line with contractual obligations.
- Invoke escalation and jeopardy management procedures
- Agree, document, and ensure the subsequent delivery, of any customer Continuous Service Improvement Plans.
- Distribute customer-facing Incident Reports, ensuring that any detailed technical explanations are communicated
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Be an effective manager of your own time.
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to alter the message to suit different audiences.
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The organisation, numeracy, and a structured approach to work
- An up-to-date accreditation in a recognised Service Management professional qualification e.g., ITIL
Our client is recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®
Please contact [email protected] for more details or apply now !
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)