Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA required for SEMH school in Gateshead.
Do you have experience of supporting children with SEMH / Social, emotional and mental health difficulties?
A school for children with SEMH and challenging behaviour is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA to support children across KS3 and KS4. This is a full-time position to start in September 2022.
Previous SEMH experience is essential as the needs of the students are complex and can be quite challenging.
You must also hold a Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA qualification or a Level 4 diploma.
The post has the potential permanent for the right Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous SEMH / Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- A HLTA qualification or Level 4 diploma
- Experience across key stages 3 and 4
- A resilient character
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year