Hello Education are seeking to appoint an experienced, committed and inspirational teacher who is dedicated to providing the highest standard of teaching and learning. The successful teacher will be supporting within primary schools, based in Thirsk, across the entire curriculum.
For the role, Teachers must have a great understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to deliver engaging lessons across most year groups.
To be considered for the Teacher position, you will;
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Early Career Teacher (ECTs) welcome to apply
- Have at least 6 months experience teaching in a UK Primary school
- Great behaviour management skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils and staff members
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have a genuine desire to have a positive impact on a pupil’s education
- Hold an Enhanced DBS on the update service – willing to obtain
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Pathways to additional roles
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where you can earn vouchers
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teacher, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education