Learning Support Assistants needed for Autism School in Sunderland
A special needs school based in Sunderland is looking for multiple LSA’s / Learning Support Assistant’s to work across all key stages. The position is ongoing and has the potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The school is for students who have Autism and are aged from 4 to 19 years old. The school is looking for someone who has previously supported children with Autism and is comfortable managing challenging behaviour. You must be a caring and compassionate individual.
The post is full time and will start in September 2022.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous Autism experience
- Experience across all key stages
- A caring and compassionate personality
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year