6 Years ago my client had a vision to be the market leading sales agent in this area and they have achieved it! They are now looking for an Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The Estate Agent based in the South Birmingham area has such a vibrant, bustling office, this really is the place to join if you are a Sales Negotiator or Lettings Negotiator that likes a buzzing office and would relish a dual role. This market leading brand has an exceptional sales and lettings division and is looking for an ambitious, driven Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator will have at least 12 months industry experience, be extremely well presented, be keen, driven and have a natural desire to be the best they can be. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
The Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator will have similar experience and will have gained a strong understanding of the sales or lettings process and will thrive of a consistently busy diary, generating leads, conducting viewings, negotiating on offers and most importantly closing on sales or lets.
With this role the Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, tenants and landlords, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale or let of property stock.
Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator or Lettings Negotiator experience is ideal, additional training can and will be given
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A good salary and a one of the best commission structures in the area OTE of 30-35k
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Mileage / pool car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 18k plus one of the best comms structures!
- Industry Sector Property