KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Assessor - Admin / Team Leading / Management
Location: South London - Home/Field based
Salary: up to £34,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA
- Must have experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Team Leading and Business Admin (Level 3) and ideally Management (although this is not essential, as our client can upskill).
- Hold solid occupational experience as a Manager.
- Excellent IT skills and confident with online remote delivery.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards New Apprenticeship Standards in Team Leading and Business Admin (Level 3) and Management Level 5.
- Deliver training and support to learners undertaking Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Conduct online and face to face observations learners to gather evidence towards their qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education