A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Dental Hygienist role that has become available in Woking
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
We can offer you:
- Part-Time role available – 1 to 2 days per week
- Up to 50% Split on all Private work Completed
- You will be working with a team of caring and dedicated clinicians
- Practice is currently accepting new Private patients
- Fantastic Facilities and Equipment (please see further below)
- Immediate start would be ideal
- An Established Practice with Windows and Air-Con
- Fully Digital practice with R4 Software, CBCT Scanner, Digital X-ray s and more
- Supportive and very experienced team – Nurses, Associates and Practice Manager
- Practice offers a range of treatments – including cosmetic and general dentistry!
- Parking available nearby + Great access to buses and tubes!
- Join the team!!
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing