Full Stack Developer, £80,000
Join this team who are on a digital health start up on a mission to help every person with ADHD reach their full potential. ADHD can be challenging but that doesn’t mean accessing support should be hard or expensive.
This team help adults and adolescents manage ADHD through science-based, self-help program. The program is based on the principles of cognitive behavior therapy. This will combine education, restructuring and community support to help people with ADHD building new habits & skills to manage their daily struggles.
They offer a generous salary of up to £80,000 with amazing benefits included!
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Working as part of a small team to build and refine our React Native app
- Create fast, flexible and user-friendly experiences
- Partnering with Product and Clinical to deliver real business impact at a fast pace
- Having a good understanding of your capacity and capabilities to help drive prioritization decisions
- Minimum 2 years full stack experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with each of: React Native, SQL, Any statically typed language
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with Redux or a similar state management tool
- Proactive personality with a passion for Software Engineering, Product and Design
- Key attention to detail
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £80,000.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or call 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet