Our clients are a well-established contractor offering a wide range of services across the UK and are now looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to the growing commercial team based in the Faringdon office (SN7).
The successful candidate should have at least 2years of commercial Quantity Surveying experience and be capable of handling a wide range of QS duties. This project work will be mainly focused around Maintenance and Refurbishment works on a newly won MOD contract, so candidates must have been living in the UK for at least 5years and have a clear DBS check.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for an ever-growing contract and will be required to work from the Faringdon office most days of the week so must live within a reasonable commute.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally having worked on Maintenance, refurbishments and minor works.
- Preferably come from a degree background in Quantity Surveying, however we will also consider candidates who have progressed within a company to gain their QS experience.
- Good knowledge of traditional JCT contracts
- Experienced in a wide range of QS duties and capable of prioritising workloads.
- Candidates must be able to show proof of residency in the UK for the previous 5years and have a clear DBS – required by the employers clients for any site based work.
This position is perfect for an Assistant-Mid level Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take ownership of their projects and work within a well-established commercial team. The company have plans to continue winning similar contracts so now is an excellent time to be joining with future internal progression potential.
Expected salary of £35-45k (dependant on experience) – working from the office in Faringdon (SN7).
Apply today for further information and a confidential discussion!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction