James Adams is seeking an experienced Azure Consultant to work with a portfolio of enterprise-level customers. This is a newly created role due to the continued growth of the project team. You will be joining a well-established and award-winning company with offices across Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in being part of a highly collaborative team of technical specialists.
We are looking to add an experienced, professional, and personable Microsoft Datacentre Services Azure consultant to our growing team. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a proactive, highly motivated individual. This position can be mostly remote from anywhere in the UK, however, there will be a requirement to attend customer sites on rare occasions to attend workshops.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as,
- Landing zones
- Azure VMware Services
- Cloud Volume Ontap
- Azure files
- Azure Site Recovery and/or Zerto
- Azure AD
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Understand and be able to support developer requirements while working in Agile.
- Optimize Azure buildouts for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects
- Manage and respond to escalated client inquiries
- Keep projects updated and track time in a detailed format
- MCSD (Azure Solutions Architect)
- MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet