A fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Estate agents in Edgbaston has arisen, with full training available you will be given the tools to grow as a well rounded Lettings Negotiator, working for a highly regarded Agent.
With great benefits on offer and genuine Career progression in this vibrant company, the right candidate will relish this opportunity.
Trainee Lettings Negotiator
We're looking for a highly motivated Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join our clients well respected Estate Agent brand in Edgbaston.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Negotiating and agreeing the let of available properties
- Diary management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Has customer Service or sales experience preferred but not essential
- Shows a proven track record in generating new business
- Has a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Has a full UK Driving License and own vehicle
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Lettings Negotiator?
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Uncapped earning potential
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to start your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online or call Magnus James on 01285 861896
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property