James Adams has partnered with a leading UK construction company looking for a Business Change Project Manager. The Business Change Project Manager will deliver a number of business critical Sales & Marketing projects across the group based on an increase in demand. You will report into the Group Director of Sales & Marketing and manage a number of projects across the Sales & Marketing stakeholder group.
The Business Change Project Manager will be responsible for delivering all elements involved across the portfolio of projects to enable the projects to achieve their targets across time, cost, quality, scope and benefits. This includes people, products, process and technology. You will be working across business teams, IT Teams and 3rd Parties to assist the Sales & Marketing team to deliver these projects.
Our client are looking for a Project Manager with strong business change experience and a track record of working alongside commercial business teams to help them achieve strategic objectives. You will be embedded in a stakeholder group of subject matter experts and your role will be to manage a portfolio of projects and liaise between stakeholders across teams in the business to enable and deliver the desired project outcomes.
Ideally we'd like the successful Business Change Project to have the following experience:
- 10 years + of Project Management experience, ideally working across technical & commercial/business teams.
- Ideally you will hold a relevant change management qualification such as Prince2 or a APM Project Management certification.
- You will ideally have experience of working in a large and complex team / business to help deliver change and have a track record of making it happen.
- Experience of working in the UK construction or housebuilding industry would be desirable but not essential.
If you would like to know more please get in touch, we would be happy to share more details about this exciting opportunity. This role is outside of IR35 and you can choose to either work from one of our client's UK hubs, remotely or on a hybrid basis. Whatever you feel works best.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)