TA / Teaching Assistant needed for a primary school in Newcastle
Do you enjoy supporting children and helping them develop in their education?
Are you an experienced TA / Teaching Assistant?
Have you supported children 1:1 and children with Autism?
Hello Education are looking for a TA / Teaching Assistant to have the opportunity to work in a fantastic primary school in Newcastle.
This position is full time and is to commence from September.
The school are looking for someone who has worked with Autism and has worked with children on a 1:1 basis. You need to be a resilient, calm and caring person with the drive to ensure the children you support get the best out of their education.
The position will be supporting a child in Y5 who has Autism and requires 1:1 support.
The successful TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Experience working with special needs students, particularly Autism
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education