Full Stack Developer:
The Full Stack Developer will join leaders in the EdTech industry, this is a highly exciting market that is expanding rapidly. They are a unique start-up who is revolutionising STEM education subjects among international schools, colleges, and universities to deliver and study Theatre, Drama and English.
They maintain an arts platform which works in partnership with British theatre companies to capture live performances. Their educational platform provides streaming of theatre products, interviews, workshops, and other multimedia materials to support teaching and learning.
They offer an exceptional salary up to £65K depending on experience + 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off + Friday Drinks and Nibbles + Book Club and Social Clubs + Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave + Pension + Remote Working.
If you are looking for your next opportunity with a company who has exceptional benefits, please call Olivia on 0191 673 4673!
- A strongly pragmatic mindset fueled by delivering good quality, working solutions
- Strong experience in clean coding, pair programming and code review practices
- Strong experience in architecture patterns focused on server and event-driven systems
- Experience of API Design, Authentication and Session Management
- Experience of secure coding practices
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to effectively advocate your designs, process change recommendations
- Excellent collaboration skills that allow you to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- A curiosity and empathy for customers
- The ability to learn existing codebases and systems.
- NodeJS for more than 3 years, using ES9 or later, and understand immutable variables, arrow functions, template literals, object properties, methods and de-structuring, asynchronous functions and iteration, rest/spread properties, and array methods
- Jest for more than 3 years and understand unit and integration testing, spying, stubbing, testing synchronous and asynchronous code
- Typescript for more than 2 years, and understand how to use primitives, utility types, unions, intersections, generics with extensions, conditional, mapped and lookup types
- js for more than 2 years, and understand next/router, page prefetching, data lifecycle methods, server-side rendering, SWR and ISR
- js for more than 3 years, and understand function components, Higher Order Components, avoiding prop drilling, useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useMemo and different state management strategies
- Apollo Client for more than 2 years, and understand how to perform GraphQL mutations, queries, caching and managing loading and error states
- Apollo Server for more than 2 years, and understand how to perform Schema definition, define data relationships, implement query and mutation resolvers, optimize server-side logic for performance, perform authentication and authorization
- DynamoDB for more than 2 years, and understand how to use partition and sort keys, global and local secondary indexes, and overloading, perform capacity planning, in memory caching and DynamoDB streams with AWS Lambda
- Cloudfront, Lambda, [email protected], SQS/SNS, for more than 2 years, understanding constraints of these services
- Cloudformation, Terraform and Serverless framework for more than 2 years
- AWS Fargate for more than 1 year
- Git for more than 4 years
This role is completely remote, and you are not required to attend the office.
They offer an exceptional salary package: £55-60K + 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off + Friday Drinks and Nibbles + Book Club and Social Clubs + Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave + Pension + Remote Working.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Olivia on 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet