About the Company
A leading firm with international reach and a fantastic culture are seeking an Early Careers Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working within the larger HR team, this role provides assistance across the full range of early careers matters including development, HR, and recruitment matters.
- Manage seat allocations and appraisals
- Act as first point of contract with trainees on training matters
- Planning, logistics and coordination of campus events
- Schedule trainee programmes and deliver presentations
- Act as first point of contact, liaising with fee earners and Partners
- Manage relationships with universities
- Organise work experience and ambassador programmes
- Work with external societies
You will be educated to degree level and have previous experience of working in a graduate/early careers role in professional services and have excellent relationship building skills. Strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources