We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Associate Dentist to join a friendly dental practice based in Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
About the role:
- Full-Time/Part-Time role available
- Mixed Practice (NHS/ Private) which is predominantly NHS
- 2000 Patients available – Cases ready to allocate
- 50% Split on any Private work completed / 40-45% on NHS (Sliding Scale)
- Great Feedback from Previous Associate regarding Practice!
- Independent practice with Owners onsite
- 4 Independent Surgeries
- All Surgeries are well-lit and well-ventilated
- Practice owner works onsite – Also makes sure things run smoothly
- Approachable and Professional team consisting of Associates, Receptionists, Hygienists, Nurses and Practice Owner
- Fully Digital Practice with state of the art equipment such as – Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and R4 System
- Various treatments including Cosmetic, Preventative and General Dentistry available
- Onsite Parking Available
- Come and Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing