We have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified/ Trainee Dental Nurse permanent position become available at an Independent dental practice near Hemel Hempstead.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
We can offer you:
- Qualified/ Trainee Dental Nurse position
- Hourly Rate - £15 for Qualified - £10 for Trainee
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available / with Flexible Working-Hours
- Patients list ready to assign – 10,000 Patients registered with Practice
- Immediate-start would be ideal
- 3 Well-Established Surgeries (with Windows and Air-Con)
- Practice has been recently Refurbished
- Fully Digital practice with SOE, Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and CBCT Scanner
- Friendly and Supportive team – including Dentists, Hygienist, Specialists, Nurses, PM and Reception
- The practice offers and has a high demand for Invisalign, Private crowns and white fillings.
- Great clinical systems with the freedom you need to grow!
- Nearby Parking available
- Be part of our team!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 020 3912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing