James Adams has partnered with an international Digital Agency brand looking to hire a freelancer to lead their content strategy for a global web content, design and build programme. You will be helping manage and deliver content across a multi-brand / website and regional client for the agency. This role is inside IR35, 6 months in length and you are welcome to either work from our client's offices or remotely, whatever works best for you.
As the Content Strategy Lead you will work with the UX, Platform Dev and Content Management Teams to build out award winning content for multiple websites across all markets. You will also be lead on helping to automate and migrate content and processes to new publishing and CMS platforms.
Your role will also be focused on creating a content strategy playbook with content, design and SEO best practice. This strategy playbook will act as a guide for all regions to create better content.
As the Content Strategy Lead, you will ideally have the following experience:
- 5 years of experience working in a Content/Copy focused role.
- Experience of working agency side or within a large/busy studio client side is preferred.
- Experience of working on international campaigns in preferred.
- Experience of helping to optimise Content Strategy across multiple regions and teams.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest or if you'd like any more information please just get in touch. We look forwards to talking to you.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent