This company is an arts platform that works in partnership with huge theatre companies to capture live performances
This company offers streaming of theatre products, interviews, workshops and other multi media materials to support teaching and learning
They offer an excellent salary of up to 60k.
- Cleaning code, pair programming and code review practices
- Delivering good quality work solutions
- Be responsible for working with the frontend and backend
- Effectively advocate your designs, process change recommendations
- Responsible for taking an understanding of the customers needs
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack developer
- Experience using React and Node
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of API design, authentication and session management
- Experience using GraphQL
They offer an excellent salary package: £60k depending on experience.
Fully remote role
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with Ash 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet