My client are on the hunt for their next Account Executive! They are looking for a confident, ambitious, and driven individual who wants to help them achieve the best possible results.
My client are a multi-national distribution company with offices globally, but this part of the business specialises in catering supplies.
Based remotely but from the company’s UK head offices in London, within this role you will be responsible for managing a client base around the London area primarily consisting of hotels and restaurants ranging from budget level up to 5*. You will take responsibility as a main point of contact for your client base, face to face, delivering excellent after sales through service to gain and retain business.
- To manage a portfolio of existing client accounts on a field basis, regularly visiting your client base face to face to build on existing relationships
- To identify opportunity within your defined client portfolio and wider accounts, to achieve planned growth targets
- Manage client price files / costs
- Manage category and product switches, advising clients on the best products for their needs
- Understand the needs and requirements of your customer base and build great relationships with its stakeholders
- Confident communicator with great people skills both face to face as well as via telephone, email, etc
- Happy to work remotely independently as well as in a team
- Eager to progress and develop
- Has experience as an account manager / exec and is looking to join a business where progression and development is encouraged
- Has experience in a face-to-face sales role
- Has a full UK driving licence with less than three points.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role starts at £28,000 basic, plus company vehicle, plus achievable OTE taking this up to £35,000 (based on performance). You’ll also benefit from access to a generous company pension scheme and holiday allowance, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within the business, you’ll be encouraged to climb the career ladder through ample guidance and training.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Performance Related Bonus
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent