Role: Large Format Production Manager
Salary: £28K-£32K + overtime opportunities
My client are a leading provider of Large Format Graphics and Signage and are looking for an industry experienced candidate who is comfortable running the print room and also overseeing and having daily involvement in general production & assembly.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the workload of their production assistant who is already within the business.
- It is an all encompassing signage production role with good scope for progression – they need somebody who takes real pride in producing top quality goods.
- Equipment includes: Mimaki UCJV 1600, roll to roll printer & plotter, Keen Cut SteelTrak cutter & V groover, Easymount laminator, Rollover vinyl application table
- As a lot of their work is the construction sector, working predominately with housebuilders on all forms of signage from hoarding to welcome signage, directional signage, marketing suite fit outs etc.
- They also do some work within retail and other sectors.
- Ideally the candidate would be relatively local.
If you have the relevant Production Management experience for this role, please get in touch by applying within with your up to date CV.
Large Format, Wide Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Print Manager, Print Supervisor, Printer, Print Operator, Print Operative, Print Finisher, Finisher, Finishing, Print Finish
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative