£35,000 - £40,000
James Adams is seeking a Test Analyst to join a financial organisation in Birmingham, The company is going through a period of growth and is looking to increase its testing team's capabilities.
The test analyst's role will be to design and execute test scenarios against the proposed solution ensuring the solution meets the business needs whilst working within an Agile Framework.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working as part of agile delivery team to test functional and non-functional requirements
- Contribute to the development of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create Test Scripts and Test Cases based on reviewing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Deliver agreed artefacts to support the understanding and supportability of your deliverables
- Contribute to all areas of testing including regression testing
- Attending scrum ceremonies such as; sprint planning, daily-stand-ups, sprint reviews
- Set up and maintain standing data for system configuration
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of testing standards for use by the team
- Utilizing Azure DevOps to create test suites and test cases aligned to user stories
This position is Hybrid, 1 day per week in the office.
If this role is of interest please apply to the Advert.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet