We’re working in partnership with an industry leading print business. Established over 60 years ago they are a pioneer within the marketing and communications side of the industry. Based at their Preston Brook site, they’re looking to bring on board a full-time apprentice to support their Compliance Team with administrative duties.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to begin a career in an office environment, within this role you’ll have the opportunity to work towards an admin related qualification whilst learning on the job, setting you up with all the skills for a successful career in an office-based environment.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
- You will be trained on database administration, learn the basic skills of generating and amending reports, supporting the business with their ISO quality management systems, and much more.
- You’ll gain skills which mean you’ll be able to productively use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as in-house company databases and reporting systems, and more.
- Is happy to work both independently and in a team
- Has good organisation and time management skills
- Has a professional and positive attitude towards working
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Has a good attention to detail and basic problem-solving skills
- Is computer literate and can use Microsoft Word, Excel, etc to a basic level
- Educated to at least GCSE Level (minimum Grade 4 in Maths and English)
Salary + Benefits
The salary for this position is £15,000 per year in the first year, following the first year your salary will increase to minimum wage based on your age.
Plus fantastic benefits including a fully funded qualification as part of the apprenticeship, leisure and wellbeing benefits, competitive holiday allowance (25 days plus Bank Holidays), and more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
All appointments are subject to a DBS disclosure and financial check.
My client is an equal opportunities employer.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent