Job title: SHEQ Advisor - Salary: £28000 - Full Time: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30 ( 30 Min break) - Flexible on start and finish time
We are a specialist in waste management with a proven record of working with businesses and local authorities to achieve a genuine 100% landfill diversion
The SHEQ Advisor will be covering a site which is located in Grantham. Reporting into the SHEQ Manager, The role will involve building strong working relationships with our on site teams to support the businesses performance towards safe and compliant project delivery. We are looking for someone who is experienced with health, safety and quality from a previous role. This role is integral to our continued development as a business and we are entering into a very exciting time of growth and opportunity, whereby the Sheq advisor will be the fundamental individual in driving health and safety throughout.
We are prepared to offer onsite training and also the opportunity to complete your environmental qualification with the company, providing you with progression options. This role will provide you with opportunites to have exposure across the business and different sites.
The successful individual will have experience in risk assessments, writing procedures and making suggestions to current practices/policies. There will also be other aspects to the role including some of the below:
The main duties include
- Ensuring health and safety, environmental and quality standards are met on-site
- Investigating accidents and writing reports
- Identifying potential hazards
- Ensuring staff understand safety procedures
- Monitoring environmental impacts
- Developing and reviewing safety policies and procedures
- Advising and training staff on best working practices
- Liaising with inspectors and trade unions.
You will have the chance to join the business at an exciting time, and if you are someone who likes to work for a supportive, progressive and ambitious company then this is the opportunity for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities