KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Trainer/NVQ Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: North Wales - Home/Field based
Salary: £25,500 - £26,500 (salary dependent on qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
A great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Our client is happy to consider non qualified Assessors, who possess solid experience within Hospitality, and ideally some exposure to learning and development.
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessor award.
- Must hold strong occupational competency within Hospitality (Front of House and Back of House).
- Must have experience of working within a Hotel environment.
- Must hold own NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality (e.g. Food and Beverage; Food Production; Reception etc.)
- Must be confident to deliver Essential Skills.
- Must be IT literate.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship qualifications in Hospitality at level 2 and 3 (Standards).
- Delivering via a blended learning approach (Remote/online delivery and some face to face learning).
- Delivering Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education