Personal Assistant needed in Southampton £12.91 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5212317
This role will involve:
- Co-ordinate the creation, publication and clearance of reports to strict deadlines including close working with Executive PAs to ensure an effective Cabinet Member Briefing process (where applicable)
- Handle internal and external enquiries on behalf of the Cabinet/ Head of Service
- Acknowledge all external case work enquiries and delegation to relevant officers to assist in collating responses
- Carry out effective and efficient email and inbox management, dealing with all internal and external correspondence, prioritising urgent requests and providing supporting information to assist response and decision making
- Raise/authorise orders and process invoices in accordance with corporate procedures
- Check and process Members’ allowances, expense claims and rail warrants as required
- Provide minute taking support
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration