Hello Education are seeking qualified and experienced Sports coaches to work with schools across the Middlesbrough area supporting the delivery of Sport and PE.
The role will include working with a range of groups and whole classes, developing children’s skills, knowledge and positive attitudes through a range of sports and physical education opportunities.
The right candidate will:
- Be experienced and qualified within a specific sport (various specialisms welcome)
- Be confident working with young people up to 16 years of age
- Have excellent relationship building and behaviour management skills (some of the work available will be within specialist provisions)
- Be passionate about the delivery of sport and exercise curriculum within schools.
Must have a valid DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you meet the requirements above and are available for either in school or afterschool sessions, please apply and a member of touch will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education