Trading Standards Officer needed in Oxford £26.00 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5212269
This role will involve:
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and review of operational policies and priorities.
- Undertake enforcement duties to ensure agreed objectives and operational plans are met.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and review of project work and activities. Act as lead officer and manage or contribute to allocated projects or key tasks to help the Service secure collective responsibility for delivery of its Business Plan. Supervise and guide the work of allocated staff.
- Assist in the identification of staff training and development needs in line with approved policies. Assist in the training of trainee T.S.O.s and other staff
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services