Senior Software Engineer | Global End User|£68,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Global End User. They provide customers with high quality service in the Education industry and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Develop using full MS Stack.
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that key Agile principles are followed.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Work with development teams
- Extensive language experience such as C#, .NET, .NET Core, MVC, Razor, SQL, SQL Server.
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
They offer an excellent salary up to £68,000. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Season ticket loan
- house rental deposit loan
- textbook allowance
- company doctor
- sick pay
This Global End User is based London; they offer fully remote. (6X PER YEAR IN OFFICE)
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet