Business Rates Officer needed in Haringey £21.42 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ647120
This role will involve:
- Carry out the processes of valuation, billing, collection and enforcement of Business Rates in accordance with legislation, policy and procedure.
- Deal with customer enquiries in writing, by telephone and in person, accurately and professionally with due regard for legislative and procedural requirements.
- Use IT systems to facilitate and administer records within Business Rates.
- Deliver a professional service with due regard for targets, service improvements and performance quality.
- Utilise knowledge, skills and experience to enable the maximisation of income growth and reduction in debt
- Maintain a knowledge of relevant legislation, best practice and customer contact procedures
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services