Information Assurance Officer based in Bromley and the rate is £18.67 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ643765
This role will involve:
- Work with the Principal Information Assurance Officer to deliver the DLUHC Security Improvement Report & Plan
- Work with the Principal Information Assurance Officer to monitor, maintain and promote security.
- Assist with deployment and monitoring of a SIEM and mature its use
- Assist with the creation of technical IT policies e.g. immutable backup / privileged access management
- Assist with the development of incident response plans / Playbooks
- Assist with IT Health Check action planning and remediation
- Assist with information security aspects of data protection impact assessments.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services