Experienced Shift Manager required to work afternoons and evening in a busy warehouse.
You will be responsible for the management and control of employees for your shift and as such supervisory experience is essential. As part of your management role, you will be handling performance and absence issues, recruiting staff and inducting new starters.
On a daily basis you will have responsibility for the health and safety of your team and ensure a safe working environment at all times. You will also be responsible for ensure the team outputs are in line with company objectives, and responsible for the control of production.
Effectively communication skills are essential as you will working closely with other shift managers to guarantee a smooth handover.
Ideally candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of QHSE legislation
- The ability to manage resources.
- Experience in leading a teamed
- Knowledge of 5S process
- Knowledge of HR policies and experience of conducting interviews.
The working hours would be a fixed shift pattern 2PM – 10PM with 20 days holiday plus bank Holidays.
If this job is for you apply now
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other