Have you just finished your degree or you’re due to finish in the very near future? Are you looking for your first job after graduating? Look no further as this could be the job you’ve been looking for!
The client is a family-owned business that has grown from being a one-man band building cranes to becoming a global brand. In their headquarters they manufacture and assemble their whole product range. At the heart of the business is the people and they are the mainstay in making this business grow and be successful.
The Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to interpret sales documentation and produce detailed arrangement drawings, allocate materials, and create detailed manufacturing drawings for all products within the company’s portfolio.
What we would like from the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in Mechanical/Design Engineering
- Capable of using CAD systems to create 3D parts and 3D assemblies
- Ability to create detailed mechanical drawings, structures, mounting solutions, shafts etc
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
What we offer:
- Salary paying up to £30,000
- 25 days annual leave
If this opportunity as a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer is of interest to you, don’t hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities