Senior FM Officer needed in Eastbourne £480.00 per day PAYE - Reference: HAR-011376
This role will involve:
- To ensure that all current statutory requirements are complied with under the Health & Safety at Work Act etc. and other relevant legislation regarding staff and contractors.
- To provide guidance of new legislation.
- Effective risk assessment, management and supervision of all in-house, contracted works and maintenance contracts in respect of property and estates.
- Effective risk assessment, management and supervision of all events
- To be responsible for Estate Security consisting of all Alarms, Keys and key fob records. Ensuring the regular inspection and proper care, security, maintenance and usage of all property, estates and equipment.
- To be responsible for compiling scope of works, obtain best value tenders, appoint contractors via approval, instruct repair / informing the client where repairs will have budget implications.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services