Quality Assurance Manager needed in Bradford £22.09 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5213406
This role will involve:
- To lead and manage a team of quality assurance and improvement officers and business support to implement activities to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of children’s services to safeguard and meet the needs of children and young people in Bradford.
- To support the development and implementation of quality assurance systems and monitoring tools to report on the quality of the service provision for children, young people, families and carers in order to enable the directorate to improve the quality of service provided.
- Must be able to collate, analyse and present complex data from a variety of sources for a wide range of stakeholders and confidently be able to use the case management systems and excel to extrapolate data and information to understand the relevant data sets.
- To design high quality audit and review tools that will provide an understanding of practice to assess the application of statutory requirements and high professional standards.
- To facilitate moderations to ensure that there is consistency in practice across all areas.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services